Resort Rules and Regulations
- Pool Rules: Please observe all posted
rules. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an
adult. No floats, rafts, ext. in pool.
- Pets: Pets must be on leashes. All pet
litter must be cleaned up by owner. No pets are allowed in the
bathhouse, clubhouse, BBQ area or pool area. Failure to clean up
after pets will result in loss of pet privileges.
- Check in time: Check in time is 11:00 AM.
Check with office when checking out or changing sites.
- Garbage: Please place all garbage in the
- Leaving Site: When leaving site
temporarily, please leave something to show the site is
occupied. Sites improperly held or marked will be returned to
first come - first choice basis.
- Sewer: Do not let sewer hose go more then
one foot into sewer lines, as it may cause a backup in the sewer
- Fires: Open fires are not permitted.
- Phones: Phones are located in the laundry
room for your convenience.
- Quite Hours: Quite hours are from 10:00PM
- Washing of Vehicles: Washing of cars or
RV's is not permitted on the premises. There is a coin operated
car wash located in Unadilla.
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are allowed at
your campsite only.
- Clotheslines: Clotheslines are not
permissible, there are washers and dryers located in the laundry
room next to the office for your convenience.
- Parking: Please do not park on empty sites.
Extra parking is provided beside the main office.
- Mats: Please use breathable mats only. No
large carpets are to be used on the grass.
- Motorized Bikes: Motorized bike are to be
used for main transportation into and out of park only. ATV's
are not allowed to be driven in park.
- Speed Limit: The speed limit is 5 M.P.H.
and is (STRICTLY INFORCED)
- Facilities: All facilities of Southern
Trails Resort are used by Members and their guests at their own
- Loss or Damage: Southern Trails Resort is
not responsible for loss or damage to the property of Members or
- Failure to Comply: The Operations Manger or
Southern Trails Resort staff have the authority at all times, to
see that each of the Rules and Guidelines are carried out and
enforced, by suspension or revocation of the privilege to use.
- Solicitation: No individual may solicit
memberships for sale on park premises.
- Insurance: Southern Trails Resort provides
no insurance covering members, their property or their guests.
Members is responsible for providing their own personal property
and liability insurance.
- THOROUGHLY ENJOY YOURSELF!